espa eleones espa eleones


For a day or overnight leave...

For a day or overnight leave of your kid from camp, your ID Card should be presented to have your information authenticated.

If you allow friends or other relatives to take your kid, a police certified authorization should be submitted, as well as the attendant’s ID Card which is withheld until his/her return.

Παιδική κατασκήνωση - επιλογές